• Not automatically at the top
• They’re okay
• Creating a life plan
• Work, not to work
• Who would have won
• I represent the United States of America
• They don’t get things in writing
• You have to know your way
• Read. Think. Write.
• An educated client is a much better client
• Issue Spotting
• Dedicate a whole day
• Learn from entrepreneurs
Robert “Bobby” Klinck is a best-selling author and an intellectual property attorney, who
helps entrepreneurs, startups, and innovators harness the power of their intellectual
property rights and reduce exposure to lawsuits or brand challenges. He has published
two books: The Entrepreneur’s IP Planning Playbook and Patent Litigation Primer.
"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good"
Inspiring Conversations with Ambitious Entrepreneurs & Thought Leaders