• Every story has a backstory
• Freedom to explore
• Wolf of Wall Street meets Forest Gump
• The older I get, the more I realize that anything is possible
• 33 things I wish my father had told me
• I thought that was what I had to do to be successful
• The power of writing, everything I wrote about has come true
• Too smart or too stupid to compromise
• We have the power to script our lives
• We did what we did based on some very unique set of circumstances
• The door will knock, you have to be awake to hear it
Paul Oberschneider is the Start-Up CEO. Having started his business career all over after a failed Wall Street career in futures and equities in the 80s, Oberschneider went on to build companies worth over $200 million starting with only $400 dollars.
Inspiring Conversations with Ambitious Entrepreneurs & Thought Leaders
"Go big or stay at home"