"To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation"
- Yann Martel -
• Coffee Mug
• Favorite six words
• Five ways to deal with RISK
• Empty Hour Glass EHG
• Start at the end approach
• Pie Chart Day
• Knowing mode vs. Learning mode
• Not a speech, it's a performance
• You don't rise to the occasion, you fall back on your training
• Only reason for not...
• Fist-pump people
• Control of mornings
Eliot Wagonheim is a speaker, strategist, attorney, author and educator who works with clients to embrace, rather than inhibit, innovation. Recognized as one of the nation's premier small business attorneys, Eliot helps entrepreneurs and organizational leaders fulfill their highest and best visions.
Inspiring Conversations with Ambitious Entrepreneurs & Thought Leaders