Inspiring Conversations with Ambitious Entrepreneurs & Thought Leaders
• If my lazy brother can get there
• Moscow Olympics
• I'm disciplined
• Passion was to solve problems
• Use human values as freedom
• Turn off everything - Do art and sing
• Don't separate the person and profession
A two-time Olympic athlete, Pedro runs the CNP fraud-prevention leader in one of the world's largest economies. He founded ClearSale as a small start-up; it's now an international innovator in fully outsourced fraud prevention with more than 700 employees, operations in Brazil and the US, and global clients including Sony and Wal Mart.
"To welcome the inevitable is the best way for entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is to welcome the inevitable"